Reduce Wrinkles, Sun Damage & Facial Veins
The Brighter Solution for Dull Skin
- As we age we commonly feel our skin appears to be tired and not as vibrant as it once was. This is due to aging, sun exposure and genetics.
- Now it’s easy to get back that brighter skin you desire!
What is ThreeForMe™
- ThreeForMe laser treatment is the proven way to solve three common skin concerns all at once! With this treatment you’ll see visible improvement in:
- Sun damage
- Facial veins
“I love the results and would certainly recommend to friends and family. The downtime is so minimal and you’ll see visible results.” – Andrea O.
How Does It Work?
- The procedure is exclusive to the clinically proven Icon™ device and is performed in two steps, or “passes”:
- Treats discoloration and facial vessels using a technology called Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Treats fine lines, wrinkles & textural irregularities using a fractional laser technology that helps generate collagen and elastin – the key support structures of your skin
- Most people feel only minimal discomfort, similar to the snapping of a rubber band accompanied by some heat in the treatment area.
- Your physician may use comforting techniques such as topical numbing creams or cooled gel packs to further enhance your experience.
- It is typical to see minor redness and swelling similar to a mild sunburn but this should resolve in just a few days.
What to Expect?
- You will see continuing improvement in the skin’s appearance during and after a course of treatment.
- Improvement in facial vein immediately
- IBrown spots will flake off after 1-3 weeks
- IProgressive improvement in fine lines, wrinkles and scars over the next 6 months
Why Choose ThreeForMe?
- It’s Safe
- Gentle, non-invasive procedure with Skintel® technology to customize treatments for every patient.
- It’s Quick
- 30 minute treatment that fits into your schedule.
- It’s Convenient
- 1-3 sessions with minimal social downtime.
Scar Removal Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions: Scar Removal
- Am I a candidate?
- The treatment can be safely used on most skin types and for common aging and sun-related skin conditions including wrinkles, sun spots and facial vessels.
- Is it safe?
- Treatments are clinically proven to be safe and effective.
- How many treatments will I need?
- A typical course of treatment involves 1-3 procedures at one-month intervals.
- How long does it take?
- Treatments are quick and take approximately 30 minutes.
- How will it feel?
- Most people feel only minimal discomfort during the treatment, similar to the snapping of a rubber band in addition to some heat at the treatment area.
- How long before I can resume normal activities?
- Typically, you can resume regular daily activities the same day as your treatment although due to some redness and swelling you may experience a day or two of social downtime.