Stop Concealing Your Skin’s Imperfections
- Get the glowing results you desire:
- Reverse the signs of sun damage
- Reduce uneven skin tone and rosacea
- Remove unwanted facial veins
- Light-based skin revitalization is a non-surgical treatment that will improve your skin’s appearance quickly and easily.
- This advanced technology clears undesirable brown spots, sun damage and vessels, revealing clearer, more beautiful skin.
How Does It Work?
- Pulses of light target unwanted pigment and vessels within your skin.
- The light delivered causes them to slowly disappear through your body’s natural healing process.
Why Choose Us For Skin Revitalization?
- This treatment offers…
- Excellent results
- No downtime
- Low discomfort during the treatment
- Fast and easy treatment sessions
Advanced Contact Cooling
- As the provider guides the handpiece over the treatment area you will feel cooling on the skin.
- This contact cooling will maximize your comfort during the treatment, making it an extremely tolerable experience.
Skin Revitalization Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions: Skin Revitalization
- What type of result can I expect?
- Expect to see a decrease in the appearance of brown spots and vessels for a more even skin tone. You will see some improvement immediately followed by continued improvement over time.
- How long does the treatment take?
- The treatment can be performed in under 30 minutes depending on the size of the area.
- When can I resume my daily activities?
- Typically, there is no downtime and you can return to your daily activities immediately following the treatment.
- How many treatments will I need?
- Typically, only a few treatments are needed however depending on the condition, several treatments may be required to achieve desired results.
- What can I expect following the treatment?
- Most people experience a mild, sun-burn like sensation, possibly accompanied by some minor swelling, immediately following the treatment. This usually lasts 2 to 24 hours. Speak with your provider to discuss other possible side-effects and the necessary post-treatment care.