POSITION TITLE: Office Manager – Aesthetic Medicine with 25-35hrs per week
LOCATION: Burnaby, BC
PolyCan Health Centre is a multidisciplinary clinic which have recently opened the aesthetic department. Now looking for a hard-working individual with exceptional communication and organizational skills to manage the operation of the aesthetic department.
Must have 3+ years of experience as an Office Manager.
Must be excellent in communication with patients and staff.
- 3+ years working as office manager
- Word and Excel
- Fluent in English
- Experience in aesthetic medicine field is an asset
- Front line communication with patients
- Staff scheduling
- Managing staff effectively & efficiently to ensure everyone is organized and completed their tasks
- Accounts Receivable
- Invoicing, collecting payments and bookkeeping duties
- Assist with marketing and social media
- Recruitment of staff needed for the aesthetic department
- Day to day tasks as required
- Be on-time, reliable, organized, communicative, a self-starter, positive attitude, team player and a leader
- Day end reports, Month end reports to balance and maintain ledgers
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results to management
- Ensure sales targets are hit and be on top of following up with practitioners assisting them to hit their target goals, creating target goals
- Ability to prioritize & follow-thru to completion of tasks, within deadlines
- Familiarity with Jane App is an asset
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are interested in the subject line.