Schedule for Allied Health Appointment
What We’re Doing:
- We’re continuing to monitor for updates from the provincial and national health offices, and are making policy changes accordingly.
- Our practitioners and staff will be wearing masks, and patients will be asked to wear a mask while in the clinic as well. Please bring one to your treatment.
- We’re making a quick screening phone call prior to all appointments, to ensure that patients are appropriate to enter the clinic.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to clean your hands, put on a mask, and be taken to a private treatment room, where your therapist will meet you.
- We’re booking 15 minute gaps between all appointments, to allow time to disinfect the treatment rooms.
- All our staff members perform a daily self-health check, and only report to work if they are 100% symptom free.
- Our front desk staff will be cleaning high-touch surfaces throughout the clinic, multiple times daily.
- We have upgraded all our cleaning products to ensure compliance with Health Canada guidelines for COVID-19 management.
- We will not be accepting any cash payment. Payment can be made through our online booking software, over the phone, and in person.
How you can help:
- As our washroom will need to be thoroughly cleaned after each and every use, we are limiting its use to emergencies only. Please use toileting facilities at your home prior to your appointment.
- To continue following social distancing recommendations, we ask that you arrive for your appointment alone. Caregivers will be permitted into the clinic with patients only when necessary.
- Please wait in your car or outside the clinic until your scheduled appointment time.
- Please bring only the personal belongings you will need for your appointment.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation with these essential new policies, and we’re excited to help you all move, feel, and live better!
To schedule an appointment, please fill in the following form or call 604-545-0991.
PolyCan Health Centre will provide walk-in and urgent care services accessible to the community of students, faculty, staff and families living and working on Burnaby Mountain. Up until now there has been no access to general primary health care services within the community. The Burnaby Mountain community will also gain access to multidisciplinary services involving family health care & walk-in care, women’s health, surgical daycare, plastic surgery, sports medicine, ophthalmology, chiropractic, rehabilitation, acupuncture, pain management, preventative care and medical diagnostic imaging services.
PolyCan Health Centre will offer world class service to individuals and families seeking immediate access to high quality health care. PolyCan Health Centre believes people have a right to health care choice on their terms and will connect patients to private health care services faster where wait times are measured in days not weeks or months. PolyCan Health Centre will be a proud member of the Burnaby Mountain community.