Regular Medical Care Appointment
New B.C. Provincial Orders released on November 19, 2020, state masks are now required in all indoor public settings including recreational centres,
retail stores and coffee shops. Following these orders, effective immediately PolyCan Patients are required to wear a mask at all times while in our facility.
Together, we can protect the health and safety of our community, and help flatten the curve.
Our current clinic hours for medical care are:
- • Monday: CLOSED
- • Tuesday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- • Wednesday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- • Thursday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- • Friday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
- • Saturday: 8:00am – 2:30pm
- • Sunday: CLOSED
Closely following health authority guidelines, we have implemented all necessary safety measures to ensure the health of our team members and clients.
This includes rigorous cleaning schedules, protective shields, health screening, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and physical distancing protocols.
We are asking clients to follow our new mandatory clinic guidelines:
BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- • To book an appointment, Please go to Book Online | PolyCan Health Centre (janeapp.com)
or contact the clinic during opening hours at 604-545-0991 then press 2.
- • If you begin to feel unwell leading up to your appointment, we ask that you contact us immediately to reschedule.
- • If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so by logging onto the Jane appointment system at least 24 business hours prior
to your scheduled start time and cancel your appointment.
- • If you are less then 24 hours and you need to cancel please call our office, leave a message.
- • Anyone who has travelled outside of B.C. within 14 days, or who has been in contact with a suspected, probable or confirmed case of COVID-19
will be asked to follow mandatory 14-day self-isolation before booking an appointment.
ARRIVING AT THE CLINIC
- • Enter through the SECOND FLOOR office doors no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- • Please make sure you filled out your intake forms on-line prior to arrival.
- • Attend appointments alone unless a specific circumstance has been identified and pre-approved by PolyCan Health Centre and the practitioner.
- • Come dressed in appropriate attire.
- • Follow signage directly to the clinic reception desk to check-in.
- • Payment will be required upon arrival using a card on file, or Visa/MC/debit only.
- • We will require you to sanitize or wash your hands upon entry into the clinic.
- • You need to wear your own mask into the office, however you may be asked to put on the new medical grade mask when you check-in,
and wear it the entire time you are in the facility. We will not be allowing cloth masks be worn in the Sports Medicine Clinic.
- • Following check-in, remain in the waiting room, practicing social distancing, until a member of our team comes to collect you for your appointment.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- • A PolyCan team member will escort you to your sanitized treatment room.
- • You maybe asked to wash or sanitize your hands again, depending on the nature of the appointment.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
- • You will be asked to re-book your appointment at the re-booking desk and then exit immediately following the conclusion of your appointment.
- • You can also book your next appointment via phone or On-line.
- • Please sanitize your hands exiting the clinic.
Sport Science & Preventative health facility are open now, click the right button to book